BedfordBrooks Design/Renovation specializes in personalized interior design for both residential and commercial projects. Forefront in all of our designs is to create a space that is timeless, sexy and sophisticated. The team at BedfordBrooks work closely with our clients, the architect and the contractor/trades to ensure a seamless process.
We are a full service Design Firm meaning we can be involved every step of the way from layout, lighting plans, sourcing, overseeing the contractor, arranging deliveries and final set up. We can be involved as much or as little as you need us too be.
Why Hire an Interior Designer?
When renovating, relocating or establishing a new site for a home or business, working with an interior designer is one of the best investments you can make. An interior designer transforms your vision into reality and possesses the right balance of education, experience and creativity to manage all phases of a project.
In addition to providing a design solution that is unique, an interior designer is qualified to create an architecturally sound design, which protects you from making potentially costly structural errors.
- A Designer can save you money. Knowledge, expertise, and guidance can help prevent costly mistakes.
- A Designer can save you time. The ability to pinpoint your interior design needs and provide access to the best sources can be invaluable.
- A Designer can simplify your life. BedfordBrooks Design can make the most of what you have and do the research to find what you need. We will help you make informed selections from a vast number of product resources, many that only trade professionals have access to.
- A Designer can help you define and enhance your own style.
- BedfordBrooks Design will work with you to create a home or office that reflects your personal taste and meets your changing needs.
- A Designer can save you bottom line dollars. Knowledge, expertise, and guidance can help prevent costly mistakes.
- A Designer can streamline the interiors process. BedfordBrooks Design can help you avoid the headaches often associated with moving, remodeling, expansion, and interiors work overall. We will manage all phases of the project.
Peter and his brothers began purchasing and renovating properties during the 80’s real estate boom.
With the down turn in the market in 1989 Peter joined Re/Max Hallmark. With 18 years experience as a successful residential realtor within Greater Toronto he put his open house signs away and began his career in interior design/build.
“There is nothing I would rather be doing, I wake up “fired up and ready to go”. I count myself among some of the luckiest people to have found such a passion in my life.”
‘Live your life by design’